Altrusa: Leaders in Service
Altrusa is an international service organization of women and men dedicated to using the best of their talents and expertise for the betterment of their communites. Members in local clubs in multiple countries worldwide are today actively meeting the needs of others through their volunteer efforts.
The Tiffin chapter of Altrusa international, Inc. was organized on........ Although the Tiffin chapter supports many different organizations and populations in the greater Tiffin area, the two key focus areas are literacy and children's issues.
The Altrusa Club of Tiffin, Ohio seeks to improve the quality of life for people in our community by engaging in a variety of projects such as:
- Playing Bingo Every Month With Residents In The Local Nursing Homes.
- Books & Bears For Children Admitted To Tiffin Mercy Hospital.
- We Established A Library At The Seneca Youth Center & We Read Or Play Games Twice A Month To The Juveniles.
- Adopt A Family At Christmas
- We Have Contributed To The Emergency Heating Fund
- We Work At The St. Paul Methodist Church Sharing Kitchen
- Our Primary Project - Giving (3) $500 Schlarships To Students From Seneca County.
|2007 Altrusa International Convention
July 13 - 16, 2007
Disney Contemporary Resort in Orlando, Florida.
Click Here for more details!
Altrusa International • Altrusa District Five • Email Us