Attica Village Hall
Attica, Ohio, began in 1827 with the survey of the north-south "Columbus-Sandusky Pike," now Ohio State Route 4. In 1828 a petition was granted for the east-west "New Haven Road," now US Route 224. Thus, the "square" of the village was born! Attica continues today with the Community Improvement Corporation working to revitalize the downtown area and the industrial base.